Ø To see that any and all dealership-driven requests are met professionally and efficiently. It's about making a STRONG & POSITIVE IMPRESSION in every possible facet of the dealership each & every time.
Vehicle Impressions - This is all about the cleanliness of the vehicle. A clean vehicle allows the customer to focus on the vehicle itself and all it potentially offers the customer. Clean vehicles tell the customer that our staff cares about the customers' investment.
1. The Service Customer's Vehicle - the car that is in for service
2. Customer Vehicle Consideration - the car the customer is thinking of buying
3. Customer Vehicle Purchase - the car the customer is purchasing/leasing
4. Lot Vehicles - the cars on the lot
5. Overall Lot Impression - the way the cars are aligned and organized on the lot
Dealership Impressions - This is all about the cleanliness of the facility. A clean facility tells the customers that are caring staff are supporting the operation.
1. Showroom Floor - sales & front portion of the building. This extends to the cashier's desk, the parts counter, the FACE Gallery, and even the hall leading to the service waiting area.
2. Waiting Room - area designated primarily for those waiting for service work to be done on their vehicles
3. Bathrooms - all restrooms on the first floor
4. Service Tech Bays - this is the entire service repair garage
5. Break Rooms - Any area used for employees to eat or take a break clear of the customer's view